S110 sinamics

johny_7380

Hi dear,

I'm totaly new in S110 SINAMICS..

i have a question about S110 sinamics. Normaly u have a function block to read your position about your servomotor( whats the distance that the motor do it)?

I found a parameter list in a manual. But how u give this parameters? Do u have anyone a sapmle project please about S110 with CU305 plz?

Sorry for the english btw

Hi dear,

thx for help sir. But that toolbox is for S120 or is this same it doesnt matter?
I look at the site of PLCS net but how can i search for a download because u can only download in the list?

--------

is that the block fb283? to give your parameters?

grtz

Similar Topics

Dear All I have Sinamics S110 drive that I will use to control a conveyor belt in steps, I have a 10 meter long conveyor belt, on the belt I have...
Replies
Views
Dear Gents First a happy new year to all 🍻 I am playing around with a S110_CU305_PN controller and is trying to make it as automated as...
Replies
Views
I have a system with a S110 and a servo motor. When the operator hits the emergency stops the STO function in the S110 is activated. But it seem...
Replies
Views
Sir, At present i can write one parameter at a time, but how to write multiple parameter in sinamics s110 using SFC 58 in S7-300. And also...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am trying to find a way to get the motor temperature that I monitor in starter over on my HMI. I start to get a feeling this was not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom