plz answer me

Mido said

1-
we want to turn a lamp on and off continually on and off period are 2 seconds and 3 seconds simultaneously ,all this process is controlled by a toggle switch , when the switch is on the flasher lamp is flashing when the toggle is off the flasher is too off

2-
we have two inputs , high and low both are toggle switches ,when the low input is true the flasher light shall be flashing 1 second on and 1 second off. if the high input is true then it will be flashing 0.5 second on and 1 second off . if both inputs are true then the flasher shall work for 0.5 second on and 0.5 second off

3-
simple motor starter operation using the traditional star/delta connections changing it is required that the motor start (star) connection and after 5 seconds it automatically should switch into the (delta)connection
here we are using two normally open push buttons to start and stop the motors. we use two PLC outputs to operate the contactors of star/delta connection​

How about starting with telling us what PLC you are using.

1) Do you mean you want the Lamp on for 2 seconds, and off for 3 seconds when the switch is on? When the switch is off, does the lamp stay on, or go off?

2) Perhaps Input On and Off would be a better way to describe this.

3) Stop Buttons are usually Normally Closed (N/C)

This sounds a lot like a homework assignment. Is that the case?

If you are using an Allen Bradley PLC, I would recommend you look at Ron Beaufort's video lesson located here.

http://www.ronbeaufort.com/sample_lessons.htm

Watch all eleven in order.

Stu.....

1) When I was in college I didn't always do my own homework (although I regret that now). I'm not likely to do yours for you.

2) If I did your homework you wouldn't learn anything. Assuming that your objective is to become a professional with a viable career, you really should want to learn things. You can both get help and learn by making an attempt, posting it, and asking for a critique.

3) The correct spelling of "please" is NOT plz.

Last edited: