Reg:Extended IO Rack

natcheappan

Hi

i want to use MVI46-GSC module for barcode scanning.
prosoft website has given an information that i can mount this on local rack or extended IO rack, and not in remote rack.my local rack is already filled with IO modules.am presently using the SLC processor with 10 slot chassis. i want to add MVI46-GSC and MVI46-S3964R module to this rack.can you pls let me know how to add the extended IO rack to the existing local rack.pls mention any Extended IO rack reference website.

Similar Topics

Hi Can someone please tell me where I can find information about the heat developent / dissipation of a Simoreg DC Master? 📚 The information...
Replies
Views
Hello people This is my very first post in plctalk, so im sorry if my question is out of place. We're using a simoreg dc drive and currently is...
Replies
Views
Dears kindly need support to replace old SimoReg DC master Siemens Drive and upgrade to sinamics 6RA8081-6DV62-0AA0 series communication is...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you have an idea on how to commission the below two cards, installed on a Simoreg K dc drive ? 6RA8232-1KB0, supplem.board Z1011...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I have an alarm on a Kinetix 5500 servo amp that I am not sure if it means the drive is done or what. I looked at the alarm code in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom