ELAU Software

coa

I wish to buy EPAS-4 software with latest version (V24 SP3). But I'm not sure if I have to service controller with version 22. Do I have to buy EPAS-4 V22 too ? Or already included in V24

This message is old so not sure if you already found your answer, but if you buy EPAS-4 V24, it will work on a controller with firmware version 22. The only thing you have to take care of is if you a altering or handling the program file for someone else that maybe has an older version of EPAS-4. For example, if someone gives you a EPAS-4 project file and he uses EPAS-4 version 22 and then you open the file with EPAS-4 V24 and save the file, the person with V22 will not be able to open the file anymore.