Read program from S7300

Egil-s

Hi.

Got a stupid problem. I managed to delete the folder wich contained the program for my s7300, when i was cleaning up my computer. šŸ™ƒ

Is it possible to read the program from the s7300 like on the s7200?

Or do i have to do everything all over again?

Hi,

It is possible to the copy the blocks from online. Symbols are not stored in the CPU so they are gone if you removed the whole Program-folder from Simatic manager.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
I have a 5069-L320ERS2 that has the scrolling LCD screen on the front. Is there any way for me to see what message is being displayed on that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a AB Powerflex 700 VFD drive that I have connected to our network via a CAT5 cable to a switch. I would like to read various...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For those that do, thanks for taking the time to read my post. I have some experience, mainly self taught with Allen Bradley SLC &...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone told me that there is a free piece of software out there which can be used to read code on Rockwell PLCs, see the status of bits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom