inverter manual sanken

indra

Hi
Does any one knows or have the manual instruction of INVERTER "SANKE" type SAMCO-M with SPEC MF-2.2k-380.
Please help me to get this manual because the display show error code "OLE" but I do not know what is it ?
I already tried to search via internet but can not find it?

INDRA

I'm not finding anything online either. If the inverter were to fail, who would you contact for a replacement? Is this on an OEM machine?

This is EXACTLY why I'm very involved in the specification and purchase of any OEM equipment in our plants. If we are charged with maintaining the machines, we MUST have everything we need to support them. A major portion of that means standardizing on components we can easily source and support.

hi guys,

Thank you for your help.
Actually I have got the the manual for the replacement, not SAMCO M but I check the FAULT list, there is no about "OLE"

i got this inverter type from local supplier but the supplier is closed now.

indra

You have the manual -- is there any contact information for the company? Yes! I'd contact them

Sanken L.D. Electric (Jiang Yin) Co., Ltd.
Overseas Business
Rm 2205, No.138, Huaihai Road, Shanghai Square, Shanghai, China
Phone: +86-21-6375-6212, 6375-6579, 6375-6797
FAX: +86-21-6375-6816, 6375-6810
Email: [email protected]

I OZEE,

I already tried to contact them before and many times, via form in their website ( no reply untuil today ) and also this email "overse" but always error, then try OVERSEAS , also the same result, no reply.

INDRA