OMNI Flow Computer

felmed

Hi Fellows,

I have an OMNI Flow Computer but unfortunally the ethernet controller board its damage. The reference in the board is CBAAB4 I really don´t know if this is the exact or the right reference of the board, it´s a small a removable board in the top-left side of the OMNI communication board. Does anyone knows where can I find the replacement for this. Thanks a Lot.

GE Panametrics GF 868

Hello everybody. I am having a question about a GE PANAMETRIC
GR 868 Flow Computer. I have no Flow in the pipe but i am still getting a Velocity reading in the flow computer
Question: What can make that happen ?

Hello everybody. I am having a question about a GE PANAMETRIC
GR 868 Flow Computer. I have no Flow in the pipe but i am still getting a Velocity reading in the flow computer
Question: What can make that happen ?

alexFSC, you really should have started a new thread.

Temperature gradients will cause that in ultrasonic meters. Try to shut off the upstream and downstream valves ( if you have them). And get a stable temp if thats possible.

sorry about not starting a new thread but i am a memeber for about a year and I am new to this website. I am still trying to learn how to get around in here.

I don't have a upstream valve or downstream valve to shut off, and i do have a stable Temp.