Citectscada functions

Piannazzone

Hello I'm am currently studing scada at school, but the teacher is no good so I need some help, I want to learn about some functions and what they do example is I just figured out about the argvalue1 function, does anyone know a site where I can read up on them ?? If not came you please post dome of the most common functions and what they do and I'll play around with them

Thank you

Similar Topics

I'm trying to design a custom alarm page as I'm preparing for a project launch. So far I have learnt that I need to use CiCode functions such as...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have a question about the allowable syntax for an expression in CitectSCADA. If I wanted an advanced alarm to trigger based on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS). There are...
Replies
Views
Hello, This may not be the place for this but im curious of anyone has worked with CitectSCADA 2018 and windows sessions. Any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am still trying to learn citectscada and curious about the how the hmi stores the alarms (active, historical, etc). I could see a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom