WinCC Discrete Alarm with GE Fanuc

JNS

Hi,
I have plant application of GE fanuc PLC and this is required to be connected to MP277 HMI.I am using WinCC flexible to configure MP277. All digital alarms in the PLC are configured as boolean tags. However WinCC flexible only allow to use WORD to configure discrete alarm. Is there any way to configure discrete alarm in WinCC using boolean data type.i.e. Not Modifying PLC code. Othewise I need to feed this boolean tags in to the WORD in the PLC from which WinCC can read.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have connected GE PLC with Simatic Multipanel. I am trying to configure discrete alarms in WinCC flexible but having problems to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've got a dataword in the software that contains all the errors. If its equal to 1 then Error 1, 2 = Error 2, etc etc I want to show...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to link an internal boolean tag to a discrete alarm in someway without the use of the CPU?
Replies
Views
Hi, i am currently having problems with adding a new discrete alarm to a project using wincc flexible advanced. The project was previously...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that you can export a translation of alarm messages... by right clicking on DISCRETE ALARMS and choosing for export. But, I want...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom