Tips to use Structures in TwinCAT

pramod_gr

Please anyone let me know how to declare and use Struct command in TwinCAT. We are basically designing a screen which accepts user name and password from the user and stores them onto a location. We felt that structures can be of a better option. If anyone has a better option then please let me know. It would be of great help.

Similar Topics

I’m currently starting a brand new design with a compactLogix controller and a panel view 700. I’ve completed similar projects from start to...
Replies
Views
As I'm getting up to speed on some of the latest versions of TIA Portal, I noticed there is lots of security features. I'm wondering if anyone...
Replies
Views
and go! I'll start. Always comment the Boolean instruction for their TRUE state. For example. It is much easier to read a normally closed contact...
Replies
Views
I have been programming plcs and hmi's since the 90's. I would like to think that I have mastered my field/trade, but I know that I have not even...
Replies
Views
My work laptop recently failed and I'm about to setup my new one. It will have RSLogix 500, Studio 5000, programs for - automation direct...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom