Wincc Discrete Alarm

JNS

Hi All,
I have connected GE PLC with Simatic Multipanel. I am trying to configure discrete alarms in WinCC flexible but having problems to display alarms the way I want. I need to configure some discrete alarms that triggers when the respective bit in the PLC is low and some alarms triggers when the respective bit in the PLC is high.But in Wincc I do not have choice to define whether alarm will be dispalyed when the bit is high or low. WinCC only dispays the discrete alarms when the bit is active high.

Is there any way round to configure discrete alarms in the WinCC to display them when the respective bit in the PLC is low? I DO NOT HAVE OPTION TO INVERT THE BIT IN PLC.
I appreciate all the help.

Thanks

Open Alarm Logging, click on the tag (variable), right-click on the same tag, select Properties, under the "Parameters" sub-menu click on "is created on a negative egde", then click OK and should work.
Or, you can use Global Scripts to reverse the value of your variable (chek this forum to learn how to do it)

Sorry, I thout is about WINCC. Now I see you are using WinCC Flexible. I'm not sure but I think that the Standard version of WinCC Flexible may have availability for the scripts using.
Best regards