connectivity of plc

miteshdhoriya

hi....i am Mitesh Dhoriya...
I am learning plc for 2 months...
I want to know that suppose i made a programme and download it into plc. My plc is attached to a simulation board.. Now what if i shut down the computer..? The power supply to plc is on but PC is off...so what will happen.? Will plc give output ? Can plc work without PC once the programme is downloaded into it..?

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hello Team! Glad to join your group! I am stuck on an connectivity issue I am having with a customers PLC I am trying to help troubleshoot machine...
Replies
Views
The diagram I'm showing is in a big picture, what a network in my company looks like, that allows me to access the PLC's on all equipment using...
Replies
Views
hi, i am trying for wincc scada 7.0 with windows 7 ethernet connectivity with siemens plc. but i am not able to read the plc tags in wincc scada ...
Replies
Views
hi....i am Mitesh Dhoriya... I am learning plc for 2 months... I want to know that suppose i made a programme and download it into plc. My plc is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom