"Runtime Error" during starting of the project in RSView32

Hi u all Resp. friends...
I m facing a strange problem in my SCADA software. I have PLC5 and RSVIEW32 as a SCADA software. The OS in my server is WIN NT VER 4.0. The SCADA project was running fine but one day suddenly I found the system was hanged up and after restarting the sys. I got RUNTIME ERROR message when I run the RSVIEW32. Pls tell me what could be the reason behind this n how to short out this problem? I have checked by re-installing d RSVIEW but same problem still exists..

Hi u all Resp. friends...
I m facing a strange problem in my SCADA software. I have PLC5 and RSVIEW32 as a SCADA software. The OS in my server is WIN NT VER 4.0. The SCADA project was running fine but one day suddenly I found the system was hanged up and after restarting the sys. I got RUNTIME ERROR message when I run the RSVIEW32. Pls tell me what could be the reason behind this n how to short out this problem? I have checked by re-installing d RSVIEW but same problem still exists..

How about starting with what version of RSView and RSLinx you are using. What is the exact error that you get? A screen shot of the error would be nice.

Stu.....