No Display in Alarm Summary of RSView32 after Migrating to Vista

Patrickyn

Hi,

Can anyone help me regarding my problem with the alarm summry in RSView32. Everything was fine before until we migrated from Windows 2000 to Windows Vista. The only problem is that I can't view any alarms under alarm summry.

Looking at Rockwells compatibility matrix, RSView32 7.5 CPR9 SP1 which I think is the latest release Vista is NOT supported

As far as I can determine XP Professional SP2 or Window 2003 are the highest supported versions.

What version of Vista are you using.?
What version of RSView32 are you using.?

Last edited:
RSView32 is not tested or supported on Windows Vista and never will be. That should really be the end of the discussion.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a network distributed FTView SE system, which has three clients, showing alarms for three different sections of plant. I have...
Replies
Views
First time using a panelview. I have all of my alarms mapped to bits of dints. How do I get the alarm panel to popup when an alarm happens...
Replies
Views
I am trying to have my Alarm Summary page open when an alarm goes active (I am using ALMD blocks) this is the expression I am trying to use...
Replies
Views
I use PanelView Plus 7 Graphic Terminals Model: 2711P-T10C22D8S-B PLC: Compact Logic 1769-L36ERM Tag ER[4].8 -> ON, the message is "1046 Abnormal...
Replies
Views
I’m finishing up a PAC project and one of the the last things I need to take care of is setting up all of my alarm points in PAC Display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom