Flex and Point I/O Addressing

The Plc Kid

Does the AENT module on point and flex I/O consume slot 1? or slot 0?

Does the slot number follow the order the modules are installed to the right of the processor or whatever you assign them?

Does the AENT module on point and flex I/O consume slot 1? or slot 0?

Does the slot number follow the order the modules are installed to the right of the processor or whatever you assign them?

Neither, Slot 0 is the first I/O card. The number then follows the order that the modules are installed.

Similar Topics

Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Hey there, this is my first time trying to use flex io with more than 16 inputs. I am wiring a 1794-IB32 and have looked at the sheet here...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I'm currently building a control system for a large building in a industrial setting. Doing lighting, vent, roof control, door access...
Replies
Views
Hey fellas, Customer had originally requested our services to check the tank levels of 8 tanks then provide a permissive to two Worldwide Drives...
Replies
Views
I have always used flex I/O and have a new install at our plant that they are installing Point I/O. Can someone break down the pros and cons of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom