Tradeup program for AB pcmcia cards?

Dravik

Does anyone know offhand if AB offers a tradeup discount for the pcmcia comm cards to go to the usb ones?

All out new laptop are starting to come w/ just the express slots and we figured we'd see if we could trade up.

The current "Step Forward" program shows the 1784-PCMK as a trade-in for the 1784-U2DHP, as well as the 1784-PCD and -PCC cards as trade-ins for the 1784-U2DN and -U2CN.

The discount should be substantial, but it varies.

The current "Step Forward" program shows the 1784-PCMK as a trade-in for the 1784-U2DHP, as well as the 1784-PCD and -PCC cards as trade-ins for the 1784-U2DN and -U2CN.

The discount should be substantial, but it varies.

Got any links to AB's site (UK ?) to this upgrade for the PCMK and PCD cards ?

The specifics of the Step Forward plan aren't posted on the Internet anymore, and I don't have access to the internal part and price lists.

Get in touch with your local RA distributor or local sales office and they'll get the details for you.