Citect f(X) problems

Piannazzone

im trying to find a function to clear a F(x) on page close but i cant seem to find one

my problem is im displaying a report in the format of .rtf in a F(x)objects but when i go to display it again the old page is still on top so i dont see the new report can someone give me a idea on how to clear the F(x) objects or if they know another way to do it please let me know thank you

You mean you have a Page Cicode object (or F(x) as you are calling it) running the report ?

The function will run on a page Cicode object as long as the page is open, to run a one shot function when a page opens just call the function on the page close property on the page properties (right click the page, properties)

You can also run a function when the page closes if you need to

Yes I get that all I want to know is there a function where I can clear the information in the Page Cicode object ??

:confused: Very sorry to have suggested you didnt know something !

I still dont understand why you need it on a page Cicode and dont want to insult your intelligence again so i cant offer any more help......sorry.