Problem with information from Micrologix to Panelview In HMI

g7171

Hi guys.
Few weeks ago, We made a modification to the code of PanelView Plus 1000, we added a RecipePlus Table, but when we run it we cannot see the real status of the information of the controller nor responds to the HMI, but when we run the old code it works very well; this PV uses RS232 to communicate with the controller.

Somebody has some idea of what it can be the problem? we already reviewed part by part the file and does not find differentiate some.

Since information we did the same with another PV, connected to a MicroLogix 5000 using Ethernet, and this it works very well.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi, I installed and configurated Wonderware Information Server on Windows Serwer 2003 R2. I installed winXMLExorted and exported my inTouch...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom