Ti 305

rldavis1613

Running the TI software on an old TI 305.
I have power lights and the communication module 305 03DM shows the diagnostic lights on and the power on. The comm light will come on when the computer attempts to go "online". The pc never connects.
I have double checked the baud rate and the station number, and the dip switches seem to be correct.

I do not have any valid manuals with regards to the PLC to PC communication.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

It should, see page 8, 2nd diagram in the manual in the first link. The one that says Personal Computer to DCU (RS232C).

Similar Topics

Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a 1305 drive connected to a PLC5 via RIO. The drive is working and I was able to get a functional HIM working on the drive as...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We do have several cabinets with SLC5/03 CPU's and two SCANport modules, each. 5 ports are being used, communicating with 1305 VFDs...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for a quick pointer. I want to upload an old program out of a Texas 305 PLC. The program was last downloaded in the 90s so...
Replies
Views
i have 10 signals for 10 different tanks in service.how can i find out how many are online or offline at any time..... Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom