ABB robot cold boot- corrupt file

Ned_Flanders

Oh lordy, where to start?! IRB6400

I have an ABB robot that somebody has attempted to cold boot and has wiped everything. I get the job of trying to get it running again, except disk one of three "BaseWare OS 2.1" has a corrupt file on the floppy and the drive cannot read it. I confirmed the file is corrupt on a pc.

I don't suppose anyone has a floppy kicking around that they can email me?

Thanks, Mark

i too have just inherited a set of s4 m94a controllers with no software - I am drowning here - these have IRBP500c rotating external axis attached also - cannot find software to reinstall either unit - it has corrupted baseware 2.0 , advanced functions, and arcware - please help

Last edited: