AEG Modicon Micro A-Series backup

Teddy

T
Hallo,
we need help for an older PLC from Modicon.
We have a AEG Modicon Micro A-Series (110CPU61203) in use, but no usable documentation about the program inside. Does anybody know a way to backup the program, whiteout byeing the MicroAKF Software, i.e. with simple commands over the serial port?

Thank you for Help,

Teddy

This PLC supported by any old Modicon software packages:
Taylor, Proworx Plus, Proworx NXT, Modsoft.

Call your local Modicon rep, they may have a laptop for you.
Based on you location (please register!!!!) someone may help you also.
It will be less money, than buy software.

Hallo Contr_Conn,

thank you for your answer. My PLC seems to have a special firmware.
This PLC´s communicate with the so called KS-functions (AEG), instead of Modbus. The software to program this PLC´s is called MicroAKF, she is still avalaible but to expensive. Documentation about the KS-function do we have, but noting about the commands to read the programm code. If i had the commands to read the code, i would write a small pc-programm to backup the plc.

thank you for any help...