period changing of cyclic OB (OB30-38)

jormaga

Hi!

I was wondering if it's possible to change the period of a cyclic OB (OB30-38) with a function (SFC or whatever).

Thanks!

Regards,

Jorge

Do you mean to change the cyclic scan time? or a periodic task scan time?

For a periodic task, one way is to make it run at the fastest rate you need, maintain one or more counters, and then call 'slower' logic ever couple of passes through it.

This only works if you have an integral relationship to your scan needs though.

Similar Topics

Dear Gurus, I searched a lot but could not find a solution to the requirement i have. i got several answers to use timer and counter but not in...
Replies
Views
Had to break out an old laptop to access a system. Stills has RSLogix 500 on it but no activation. It starts up with the 7 day grace period. Is...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have used many 1794-AENT Ethernet Adaptors , and never had this problem . I used BootP and assigned the IP Address , sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Can someone please help. I know this could be done easier in the PLC, but we don't have access to the code, so want to be able to do this...
Replies
Views
So I'm developing an SE application for a Local Station HMI. I have a few Users (Operator, Maintenance, SuperUser), and I've set up their...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom