communication between ace3600 and maple system OIT4185

afialey

i am very new to ace3600 and maple systems Oit4185 i've been trying to establish communication using Modbus protocol (via RS-232) and i always get an error from the OIT4185 "can't connect to PLC, retry in Progress" and on the ace3600 i get error #827 "first y-coordinate out of range" and also error #825 "Data type Mismatch". I tried everything i can think of but no success. Please help!!!

You'll have to try that Motorola e-mail contact. They should be able to tell you what is missing...but it may take a while to reach the right person. Keep us up-to-date.

Similar Topics

i am new to ace3600 and maple systems Oit4185 i've been trying to establish communication using Modbus protocol (via RS-232) and i always get an...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom