Trending in WinCC Flexible, question about logging trends

userxyz

Hi,

I'm doing trending in realtime in one screen and on an other screen logs are called in the trendview. Every second there is a record.

All working fine, but...

vqfsq.jpg

You can zoom and go back with the arrows, but...
They also have Wonderware on other installations and in Wonderware it is possible to choose a zone with 2 bars. They want something similar... bars or enter 2 Date & Time Values, this instead of zooming and page_up/page_down,...
WinCC Flex is a Scada light software, don't know if this is possible, I think not... but... If it is, this would be superb!! Even a little improvement of some kind would be awesome, because the standard navigation is not very good.

Kind regards,
Gerry

Last edited:
Hmm

It should be on date and time setting.
Enter a date_and_time point 1.
Enter a date_and_time point 2.

The acrchived trend between those 2 points must be shown...

If WInCC Flexible is unable todo it, wich software would...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Gerry