rsview32 password button

stu

Hi guys
i have change a couple of screens on a existing project and i would like one of the screens to have a password , in pvp i know you can passord protected button , so when you press the button a password screen pops up, could the same be done on rsview32 and if so how thanks

As in the PVP you can create a login screen and require the user to login. Your users can be assigned access codes. Assign security to the display that prevents them from accessing it unless they login first.

OG

edit....

You could also configure a button to check if the current user has a specific security code. If they do, then access the display. If they do not, pop up a login window. Look at the "CurrentUserHasCode" function in the expression editor.

Last edited: