multiple alarm viewers crimson 3

leblar13

I know there has to be a way to do this.

I have two tags.... I want to set up alarms and have one show up in Alarm viewer 1 and the other in Alarm viewer 2.

I know I must be missing something.

Hello,

Sorry but all alarm viewers will show the same data. There is not a way to show only certain alarms on certain viewers.

Thanks
Jeremy

Hello Jeremy. The ability to classify and/or filter alarms based on severity might be something worth consideration in a future release. Having all alarms in a single class can be too limiting for many applications.

Thanks for all you do.
Paul

I've used the following with good results. Set the trigger of the tags to auto accept. The Alarm Viwer displays only active faults. The Event viewer is set to show date & time while the clear button has security [hasaccess(2)]to operate. The Event viewer keeps a historical record of the faults that the operators can't clear. Very useful for problem solving.