IBH USB Cable for S5

hagos

Dear folks,

Has any of you tried to use the USB Cable for S5 PLC's from IBH with Simatic Step 5? Does it work?

Many thanks & regrads
Hagos

If you are using S5 for Windows you can use just about any USB to RS232 converter, the Keyspan is very good, we also have our USB to RS232 that works very well, the Keyspan has good troubleshooting software that helps

If you are using Step5 then it will not work, we will be coming out with our new version next week this will be a USB to TTY converter and should work with both

Regards!

Similar Topics

If anyone has a crack for IBH OPC Server, please send it to: [email protected] Urgently. Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Hi forum! I am using a unit called IBH Link UA which have a built-in soft Siemens S7-PLC, OPC server and OPC client function. I have mostly used...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I get a 14 day trial version of IBH-Softec v7. I'm trying to conect my Laptop to S5 PLC using a usb rs232 converter and PC-TTY...
Replies
Views
i received the trial 14 days for IBH SOFTEC SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS s5/s7 siemens PLC. now it is working as full fledged software, i want to know...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom