NSK megatorque motor

harrydeharry

I am facing a different problem with the drive when I change the home position by AZ and check with TP5 it says current position is 0 but when I do the homing the position shift automatically and it goes to other position and their it shows the axis position at 0, what could be the problem
Thanks in advance
Harry

Similar Topics

Dear All, I need some software to genrate the back up of SNK ESA megatorelque drive on my computer. I have heard some NSK teach tool is the...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, In my facility we have multiple 3HP 460V motors that are being controlled by VFDs which drive conveyor belts. The drives are randomly...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom