Powerflex 4-40 and 140M

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi to all
I have an application where I run 6 1.5 HP 480volt 3 phase motors from 1 power flex 40. There for I must use an overload for each motor. I usually go with the bulletin 193 bimetallic overloads, but AB is back up for good moth and a half, and I wanted to use the 140m.
Has any one used a bulletin number 140M Motor protectors between the drive and the motor?? is so have you experience any problems?
Thank You

Similar Topics

I have a 3 phase 3kw motor that is rated at 6.5 amps flc, the motor is controlled by a power flex 70 drive. The drive is protected by a Bulletin...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom