Wonderware 8.02 freezing up

Begolfin

This has got me stumped. We are running the same application on 3 diffrent MMI's. But the one configured as the master freezes up for about 7 seconds then runs fine for 6 seconds. The other 2 are running without a hitch.We changed P.C.'s and its still doing the same thing. We have Insquel polling the master for data but I've turned that off and it still freezes up.Our IT guru is scratching his head on this as well. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks
Begolfin

Begolfin,

I have run into this problem in the past and believe me, we tried everything to no avail. It ended up being a setup issue with the WindowViewer properties (in the WindowMaker setup section). Someone had inadvertently set WindowViewer up to reinitialize all I/O conversations quite frequently, about every 6 seconds or so. Verify this setting on your other MMIs and make sure they all match. Best of luck!