Red Lion HMI and Siemens HMI

mango

Hi,

I need help to know more about Red Lion HMIs, can someone please help me to technically compare Red Lion HMI as to against Siemens HMIs?

I wanted to know specifically things like maximum tags/screen/recepies/messages that can be made with G303 to G515 HMIs?

Also, as i see the technical specifications of G3 series HMIs are very similar to each other difference being only in display size/resolution and flash memory size, the other features are exactly same??? Is it so??

Yes all of the touchscreen G3 series HMI's all share the same features. Screens, recipes, messages, programs are all limited only by memory. Depending on the unit the tags will either be limited by memory or limited to 32K tags.