Tsx17

pouya144

HELLO ALL
I will like to know is there anyone can help me out in this problem that im facing.

Currently the existing PLC- TSX 17 is using TSX 17

I'm having only the new PLC-TSX 37.

The problem is can the old user program be read and converted to ladder diagram for re-programming to TSX 37? No operating system available to run the old programming tool.

i need some advice that is there any OS that can run this old programming tool or not? or is there anyone to convert this file to a ladder diagram so that i can do the program using TSX 37.

a straight conversion can be done in pl7 pro. In pl7 pro you will find (if i remember correctly) under the utilities-->pl7_2, pl7_3 convertor.
It quite straight forward from there. select the old tsx17 file and convert. You might find some problems with old timer and comment blocks not supported in pl7-pro anymore. If you dont find the convertor tool in your software you need to reinstall your package with the convertor also selected

many thanks for your reply
I have pl7 pro and install converter utility and i open a new file and select a cpu after that in file menu select the pl72 converter and inter *.bin file but i have this error :incompatible file!
thanks for your help