alternative to AB's expensive IFM's

justshoot2125

Looking for a cheapper alternative for Controlgix cards to AB's IFM. Mostly for 32 point cards and 16 point analog cards. Did lots of searching and have come up with blanks. Wondering if anyone here use or has experience with anything in particular. Thanks again

We have used some of the AB PointIO blocks in remote locations that have low density of IO.

You could also look at the FlexLogix line.

Buy the 1492 cable only

Don't buy the IFM Interface, just buy the cable with the I/O card header on one end, and flying leads on the other end.

Then, just land the flying leads on your own row of cheap terminals.

We actually prefer this as you don't have to coil up a fixed length of the IFM cable in the wire duct.

Similar Topics

I was hunting an inexpensive alternative to the AB 1769-L30ER I have. We use a product that needs multiple E/IP connections. The CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Recently I have requested a quote from Magnetek for their Impulse Drives but can't raise a response from them. I've requested a quote FOUR TIMES...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Its been a long time since i've been in the trenches actually doing development. When i was developing I used PicsPro extensively for...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I'm asking a new question here, after thinking a lot about my problem, I wondered if it wouldn't be easier for me to install new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom