help needed

imEG

hi im currently using keyence plc to do my programming..

and im needed to use a up counter but i don able to seem to find any. can anyone guide me the way?

There's always the HELP file. I know for a fact, that the counter and UDC is listed in the help file.
C (or CTR) is for counter and the number range will depend on which keyence you have. If you download the manual, it also gives examples for usage and tips for using different relays to reset counter on first scan, etc.....
There is also an up/down counter with an 8 digit bcd output, again the address will vary.
v_kv_pro_ch02b.pdf. I think it was part of a larger zipped file but can't remember back that far.

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m after some help , I have a plc program with a baumer verisens vision camera attached I have got the signals working ect but I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are facing synching issues with redundancy module, where the Primary is ending up with disqualified secondary. Normally this would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to write to the high speed counter function file "high speed preset" on an AB micro 1100. I have the HSC set up with a MOV...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom