Mitsubishi Servo Controller losing external signals

JDCROCKETT724

Once again I have stumbled upon a new dilema. I am trying to monitor the near dog signal going into my QD75MH2 Servo controller, but when the estop is pressed (servo motor power removed) the QD75MH2 stops sending the dog status to the PLC. Is there a way to keep this data running without splitting the dog signal into another input on my plc? I'm looking for a parameter or something that can be set so that the dog status continues to be monitored by the PLC regardless of its condition.

Current checks:

The dog sensor is sending an input to the QD75MH2 regardless of the e-stop status.

During e-stop the servo amp displays "E7" indicating a forced stop condition.

Thanks,
Jason

Similar Topics

guys, i need to give quotation to customer. tomorrow! what type would u choose for controlling z axis of machining m/c ? for mitsubishi plc A series
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I try to using FB MC_MoveAbsolute, but Fb was error [1103 A value out of the range is set as a commanded position or travel...
Replies
Views
we have a pipe cutting machine that was out of use for a long time, so the battery for plc was gone. I replaced plc battery, but now both servo...
Replies
Views
Hi I selected a Mitsubishi Servo drive MR-J4-100TM-PNT for profinet communication. The supplier I am getting from this particular drive doesn't...
Replies
Views
I’m fairly new to PLC programming. This is our first machine that uses an FX5 PLC rather than an FX3, and therefore GX Works3 instead of GX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom