FactoryTalk SE-> Docking and Undocking displays via VBA

Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of merging an existing application into a new one I've developed. The problem I've encoutered is as follows:

1. The new app which I've developed (Version 5.00)utilises 2 docked displays; a Header and a Footer through the application. All navigation is done using a VBA Class module I've downloaded from AB site. This allows me to store previous and next screens in an Array.

The client does not want the docked displays included ( lucky for me as I don't have to resize all the existing graphics). On the existing displays.

My question is how do I Undock both the Header and Footer on the click of a button using VBA. The button is on the Footer so I can unload using Me.Unload. How do I close the Header?

Following this I need to be able open a screen again and dock both displays \DT & \DB again using VBA.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this?