2 Rockwell questions

realolman

1. Micrologix 1500 LRP series C... the only way I can edit beyond changing counter presets etc. is to be offline and edit, and then download? Is that correct?

2. Saving a snapshot of a trend... how do I then open the saved snapshot to view it?

thank you

To open the snapshots I import the data into Excel and then graph it. You can use the database import tool to bring in the data.

The ML1500 does not support online editing. So yes you must make your programming changes offline then download.

When you create a snapshot of a trend it is a database file. You can open it with Excel you you want. Just associate it with Excel. You can also use the print screen key and then open it in "paint".
Or print it to a PDF file like "cute PDF" or PDF995 and view it with a pdf reader.

1. Micrologix 1500 LRP series C... the only way I can edit beyond changing counter presets etc. is to be offline and edit, and then download? Is that correct?

2. Saving a snapshot of a trend... how do I then open the saved snapshot to view it?

thank you

One trick to use if you want to adjust presets without having to download is to change the presets from a constant to an integer. You can change interger values while online.