optimation Panels

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
OK I have a system that I didn't configure.
It has an OP1224 panel an OP1312 and the 9001 interface.
The membrane switches went out on the OP1224 panel, so I am changing it out.
I read from the old panel, the OP1224, everything seems to upload succesfully.
I then download this same program to the new OM1224, again everything seems to download succesfully.
I put all of the dip switches back, but it doesn't work.

I ended up just swapping out the new membrane switch panel, and everything is fine now.

Is there a difference between OP1224 and OM1224?

Not really much of a difference, but there are some. Mostly the drivers that they support.

Your problem is caused by the OP-9001, not the OM-1224. Since you changed the model number you needed to download to the OM-1224 and the OP-9001. The OP-9001 also has a copy of the program in it that was conflicting with the slightly different program in the OM-1224.