Format for 5000 program scoped tags for Factorytalk View

caceder

I've used logix 5000 program scoped tags in the past for Factorytalk view. It was a while ago and I can't remember the format to use. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help. Craig

If you browse to either your offline or online file and select a tag in FactoryTalk View you will see the format.

{::[PLC]Program:NAME.Tag]
where PLC is the name of the RSLinx shortcut, NAME is the name of the program, and Tag is the tag name.

Similar Topics

We recently had a 1794-L34 (v16) FlexLogix system with 1794-ACN15 ControlNet adaptors converted to a 5069 (v30) CompactLogix controller with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have several ACD files & L5X files, I would like to read the contents of these files, however I do not have Rockwell Studio 5000...
Replies
Views
In a PV 5310, can you format a numeric object to create comma's in the thousands position? I see no way from the properties panel.
Replies
Views
Hi all, if I remember correctly, there is some way in a ControlLogix (or CompactLogix) where you can sort of map tags into SLC addressing format...
Replies
Views
I can't see any option to display the date in UK format, i.e. dd/mm/yyyy Is it available in TIA Portal v18?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom