How to decide the integer representation

angi

Hi guys

I am using Turck input module to setup a DeviceNet, the BL67-2AI is 0/4 to 20mA for 0-60 psi(resolution is 16 bit, measure value reprenstation is 16 bit signed integer/12 bit full range left-adjusted).
My question is how to set integer representaion number in PLC(Logix5000)? (0-32767 or others)

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi all, hope your day is going well. I am self-employed and don't have deep pockets nor do I have enough work. I want to start a programming...
Replies
Views
I have a heater control panel that I am making. The heaters are 2X 25KW 480V 3phase. The only thing in the panel will be disconnect/breaker...
Replies
Views
Hello again. I'm doing work on an HMI, trying to make it more functional. I have a button created that is intended to display whether my engine...
Replies
Views
How do we decide in programming a PLC that we use comparator, timer, registers, flags, function blocks etc for any task or for any network ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone!!! I want all member's opinion regarding breaker spec in design circuit.. what i know there have so many term to call for breaker (...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom