Adding an alarm to an existing S7 300 project

Wonder

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I'd like to add an alarm code to an existing S7 project. The signal is from a normally closed contact of the sensing unit. This alarm will have a mimic on a SCADA station. Can anyone help me with the S7 code

On an existing system you would follow "how it's done now". Look at your program for PLC and HMI and tell us how it works now. If you don't know how it works now, ask questions and we will help you figure it out.

Ultimately a bit in the plc tells the hmi the alarm is present.

Welcome to the forum!

Is this a standard HMI (Screen)
or a full SCADA eg Citec or other?
If it's not a standard screen there may be issues with tag lisences.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have EcoStruxure Machine Expert 1.2.7. I am trying to add the CodeSys Alarmmanager. i think i have all the libarys in-place but when i...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Heres the story. I am trying to add an alarm to FactoryTalk SE. It is a plug chute alarm and is a digital input from rslogix5000. Not...
Replies
Views
I have a Red Lion Data Station Plus - Is it possible to add a numeric tag value into the Event Name of an alarm message???
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've got a dataword in the software that contains all the errors. If its equal to 1 then Error 1, 2 = Error 2, etc etc I want to show...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom