Twido Retentive Timer

junior

I'm using a Twido LCAE40DRF PLC. I'm using TwidoSuite v2.22 to program it, but I can't find a retentive timer. Does TwidoSuite have one? If not, what's the best way to create one? I noticed when using a timer, it always resets and starts at 0.

Jr.

There isn't retentive timers on twido, so you have to make your own timer on PLC program.

You can use one second pulse to increment memory location, compare this value then to preset value...

Similar Topics

Hi guys!! I'm New here and new with this type of plcs i have TWDLMDA40DTK and i need to get a copy of the program and i don't have an original...
Replies
Views
Dear friend, how to read the input register (3xxxxx) of device from twido plc. i have tried the comm macro but it always read the holding register...
Replies
Views
Good, how do I control through an Analog output of a valve, that is, open the valve from 10% to 10% until it reaches 100%, and then close it...
Replies
Views
Hi! I bought a secondhand Twido base unit to help me learn programming and also faultfind expansion modules (one of my customers machines uses...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom