Panelview Plus auto reboot

Stowpark

Does anyone know why a panelview Plus 1000 keeps rebooting? the frequency is random. if screen saver set to 5 mins will reeboot at this time if disabled will reboot when it feel like it!

The supply is UPS backed, I think the problem is a hardware fault with the panelview?? Just would like to know if anyone has experienced similar problem?

The symptoms you described sound very similar to those in RA Knowledgebase article 37844.

Those symptoms only affected certain hardware versions of the terminals, and only when they were running at 240V AC supply voltage.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Is there a way to schedule the ME PanelView Plus 7 (Performance) to reboot from software during RunTime? I do not want to use a Relay...
Replies
Views
I have a panelivew i want to auto logout on if the user forgets to log back out. In the settings it is set at an hour but it never logs the user...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom