mixing process

dontknowmuch

I am working on the Batch Simulator from Logix Pro I get the tank to fill to 90%, mix for a 8sec. but when it drains my motor burns up. Help

:confused:
HERE IS WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
When the mixing is complete, drain pump P3 is to be started and the tank is to be drained. Flowmeter 3 will be employed to decrement the existing counter, and draining will be allowed to continue till the counters accumulator reaches zero.

Once the tank is empty again, pressing the Start switch will cause the sequence to repeat.

Modify your program so that the filling and emptying sequence will repeat continuously once it has been started by the initial pressing of the Start switch.

Ensure that the RUN light is energized when the mixer or either pump is running.

The STANDBY light should light and the process should halt when the Stop button is pressed.

The process should restart where it left off if the the Start button is pressed following a Stop.

lab14.jpg