Transmitter Recommendation needed...

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've read the threads for thermistors and hopefully get different results here w/o getting beat up too badly.

No, I can not persuade the customer into using RTDs or thermocouples.

My PLC is a Telemecanique M340.

My analog input card is an AMI 0410 4 channel isolated input card. It can accept a 4-20ma or 0-10v analog input.

My customer is using a 10k thermistor. (sorry no more info on that at this time)

Instead of just googling thermistor transmittors and buying one and hoping for the best, I thought I would ask you folk, if there are ones you have used that you are happy w/.

thanks-advance

cole-parmer?

I was thinking about ordering a Cole-Parmer EW-94771-10.

Anyone out there use this?