dde server

In RSView32 create a DDE Node. You can name it as you wish. The application would be "excel" without the quotes and the topic would be the spreadsheet you want to use.

For example:

["C:\My Doc Folder\My Spreadsheet.xls"]book1

OG

P.S. The spreadsheet must be open so make sure you have some sort of error checking to verift the spreadsheet is actually open.

Similar Topics

I am upgrading an old RSView32 v7.60 HMI to FactoryTalk View SE version 12.0 and I have an issue. There are some excel reports generated daily...
Replies
Views
I didn't want to resurrect an old thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=7378&highlight=cx-server+dde But i'm trying to connect an...
Replies
Views
I am building a new galaxy for a customer and I am trying to test things as I go. All my Ethernet PLCs are OK, but I have a test PLC5 in my...
Replies
Views
Is there a utility that people are using for reading MODBUS TCP tags and linking via DDE into an excel spreadsheet live? Any free ones?
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone have the experience using in DDE Server For MODBUSNT, I have one of Standard Automation Control (StA&C) 1995 DDE for MODBUSNT V5.8.2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom