Pid in siemens

How i use pid blocks in siemens s7 300

Hello Nirmalya;
The standard PID functions are FB41 (C_CONT fro continuous processes), FB42 (S_CONT) for discrete (step) controls and FB43 (as a Pulse Generator for FB42.
Since your question is very, very general, and does not say what experience you have with S7-300 PLCs, with PID controls in general or even with PLCs, all I can provide is some links from Siemens to FAQs on the subject of PID loops:
FAQ: What should you watch out for when calling and assigning parameters to the controller functions in function blocks (S)FB41, (S)FB42 and (S)FB43?

FAQ: Where can you find descriptions and examples of PID control with FB 41, FB 42 and FB 43, and SFB 41, SFB 42 and SFB 43?

FAQ: Reversing the direction of control action of the controller "CONT_C" (SFB41/FB41)

FAQ: PID Block Diagram with FB41 (APPnote# 212)

Study these, and when you have more specific questions (on implementation, on tuning, on application design) please come back to the forum, we'll see if we are able to help.

Please also do a Search here on "S7-300 PID loops", or some similar search item, you would be surprised at the number of members who have requested (and recieved) help on the subject.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier