Wonderware Compact edition 10

srv

I have one Invensys wonderware panel Model CPCA-15S-2AMCD,
Kontrol type WW-COMPACT PANEL 15" software is wonderware compact edition 10.I need to upload the pgogram from the HMI and download the same program with few modification.How i can do these things.What is the format of the uplpoading program.Now i have a modified applpication file of the same program .is it enough for downloading,por we want to change the format.please get me an answer

I believe compact edition programs are developed in intouch and the downloaded back down after being converted in In touch as youhave 10.1 you will need a developer copy of In touch to make cahnges

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a problem with wonderware 9.5 comms over VPN.. We have a set-up where we connect Scada and two PLC'S through VPN connection...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a problem with wonderware 9.5 comms over VPN.. We have a set-up where we connect Scada and two PLC'S through VPN connection...
Replies
Views
Dears , i have new compact logix PLC with firmware V19 and wonderware in touch version 9.5.I am trying to communicate through ABCIP IO server but...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using Wonderware with DASABCIP version 4.1, and some Compact Logix PLC's. Wonderware's literature says that DASABCIP 4.1...
Replies
Views
I'm very new to RsLogx5000 software and I have a project that will be sending a fault code number to scada system using wonderware. I will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom