Modsoft to Concept Convertor

RAbd

I want to convert a modsoft application into concept. I am using concept utility, "Modsoft Convert" for this purpose. While converting I face an error stating ".......... .ASC file not found. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue :-(

RAbd

*.asc is used by MODSOFT to store ASCII messages. Personally, I have never used ASCII messaging and my MODSOFT files never contained a .asc file. Hope this helps a little.

Brian.

Edit, I checked my MODSOFT files for *.asc and 3 out of about 30 MODSOFT programs had generated *.asc files. I don't know why or how because as far as I know none of our MODSOFT programs used ASCII messaging.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am trying to locate a copy of Modsoft in order to program an older an AEG module. Unfortunately Proworx is not functioning correctly in order to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to communicate with an old PLC using Modsoft. It's a Modicon Quantam 140 113 03. I am using Modsoft and whatever I try, I...
Replies
Views
Hi i am starting to learn PLCs. i have a quantum modicon (Electric Schnieder) PLC and i am using modsoft. i would like to know how can i set and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have some issues with a Modicon 984-385E on a machine we recently acquired. The unit was operational before it was moved but the genius...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I need some help here, I don't have access to Modsoft as I presume this program was created in. I tryed locating Proworx32 on the web...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom