ML1400 <-> CLX via Ethernet

theDave2

The other vendor is suppling a system with a ML1400 on it and we need to exchange 4 words of data with it (2 words each way), via ethernet.

What's the easyest way /what to set up ? We have CompactLogix with built in ethernet.

I've only done CLX <-> CLX so I'm not sure what I need and can't find any example program.

Thanks,
Dave

No problem. I just happened to remember seeing that one about. If you could post your code (zip it first) of the Logix file, I'm sure people would love it.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am configuring a message from a ControlLogix to a ML1400. I have no issues with setting this up, but have a question in how it reads from...
Replies
Views
We've got a CLX L35E (v16.3)sending/receiving data to a MicroLogix 1400, via MSG instruction over ethernet. We read then write data every second...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, We may of finally received out first v21 ML1400. IP address set, proceed to download standard file for our machines & at about the 80% mark...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradely 1500 that has a cracked board. It still works but needs replaced (battery is no longer connected). To make migration easier...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom